With more than 3 million users, QuickVoice has been the most popular, full featured voice recorder for the latest smartphones in market.(iPhone, iPad and iPod)
Recording ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal is mad easy on QuickVoice.
Now you can use other apps while recording with the Multi tasking App.
- One Touch Recording
- One Touch Stop & Save
- Voice Email Up to 5MB
- Records for Seconds or Hours
- Pause Record and Resume
- Adjustable Recording Qualities
- Flip Mode For "Mic on Top" Recording
- Record Timer & Playback Counter
- Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
- Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
- Finger Scroll Through Messages
- Pause & Resume Playback
- Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
- Audio Level Meter
- Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
- Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
- Use iPhone's Built-In or Add-On Mics
- Ringtone Recording Feature
- Sync Recordings to Computer
- Great "Visual Voicemail Like" Design
- And Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
So many people finds it very difficult to download Quickvoice for free on App Store because of the inability to sync Quickvoice app recordings with their computer. If you connect your iPod or Ipad to your computer and it connects successfully, try to click on the Application tab, you will never see the Quickvoice app, talkless of seeing Quickvoice files available for syncing.
How To Go About It?
You will need a QuickVoice sync app and (it's free)
Try sending an email to: SendMeSync@nfinityinc.com and request for the QuickVoice sync app (it's free).
You can also download the QuickVoice Sync utility by clicking on one of the following platform specific download links:
For Mac Users > www.nFinityInc.com/QuickVoiceSyncMac.zip
For Windows > www.nFinityInc.com/QuickVoiceSyncWin.exe
Simple to use, but FIRST Sync your iPad to your computer. Then, run the QuickVoice Sync app and IMPORT.
Your QuickVoice recordings will then be synced into the folder called "QuickVoice iPhone Recordings" in Documents.
You are done and it should work!
Enjoy your iPad!!!